BSc (Hons) Criminology and Forensic Studies
|seit 03/2017||Research associate at KFN|
|03/2016 – 02/2017||Academic assistant at KFN|
|10/2010 – 09/2013||BSc (Hons) Criminology and Forensic Studies at University Portsmouth (UK)|
- Phelps, M. (2018). Counter-Radicalisation in Europe: Results of Interviews with European Frontline Practitioners. Presentation at the 10th Annual Conference of the Asian Criminological Society, held in Penang, Malaysia.
- Phelps, M. (2018). Counter-radicalisation in the EU: Recommendations for policy responses. Presentation at the workshop on Understanding Counter-Radicalisation Leading to Violent Extremism in Europe, held in Athens, Greece
Phelps, M. (2017). Towards a Holistic Understanding of the Courses of Radicalization Among Returnees. Presentation at the 73rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Criminology, held in Philadelphia, United States of America.
Phelps, M. (2017). Prevention of violent radicalisation in Europe – a critical workup of existing tools. Presentation at the 17th Annual Conference of the European Society of Criminology, held in Cardiff, United Kingdom.
- Phelps, M. (2017). Religious extremist attitudes among refugees in Germany – Results from quantitative surveys. Presentation at the workshop on EU-Mediterranean Cooperation in Security Research, held in Hammamet, Tunisia.
- Kudlacek, D., Phelps, M., Castro Toledo, F., Miró Llinares, F., Ehimen, E., Purcell, S., Görgen, T., Hadjimatheou, K., Sorell, T., Halilovic Pastuovic, M., Karatrantos, T., Lortal, G., Rooze, M., Young, H. & van Hemert, D. (2018). Towards a Holistic Understanding of the Prevention of Violent Radicalisation in Europe. European Law Enforcement Research Bulletin, 17, 9-17.
- Klatt, T., Maltby, J., Humphries, J. E., Smailes, H. L., Ryder, H., Phelps, M., & Flowe, H. D. (2016). Looking bad: Inferring criminality after 100 milliseconds. Applied Psychology in Criminal Justice, 12(2), 114-125.